DMSO - The Nature's Healer
What is DMSO?
Dimethyl sulfoxide or DMSO is one of the strongest organic solvents which occur widely in nature with a rich source of organic sulfur. DMSO occurs naturally in vegetables, fruits, grains, and animal products. Therapeutic interest began in 1963.
Why is DMSO so effective?
DMSO is rich in sulfur, one of the most abundant elements in your body. Sulfur plays a role in the formation of muscle, skin, hair and nails and is a major building block of collagen, the connective tissue that makes up cartilage. In fact, studies show that cartilage afflicted with degenerative arthritis contains subnormal levels of this important element.
What are the Health Benefits of DMSO Therapy?
DMSO prohibits cancer growth – also, DMSO can bind to cancer-toxic substances and help carry them inside cancer cells - resulting in the more effective destruction of cancer cells. E.g. Vitamin C or Cesium Chloride mixed with DMSO and applied transdermally.
- DMSO penetrates through the skin and produce analgesia, decrease pain, and promote tissue healing. The major clinical use of DMSO is to relieve symptoms of interstitial cystitis.
- DMSO reduces inflammation and stimulates wound healing by acting as natural anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal, and, therefore, anti-inflammatory substance.
- DMSO has been used by professional athletes for decades to heal muscle injuries, and to stop muscular pain.
- Prevent neurological problems - by repairing oxidative damage and restoring cell membrane elasticity /permeability
- Improve INSULIN function / Prevent Diabetes – INSULIN contains sulfur
- Improve lung function – by allowing body to take up oxygen more effectively
- Improves skin/hair problems - DMSO/MSM provide sulfur for connective tissue integrity – including keratin for strengthening hair and nails, and collagen for skin.
- Improves immune function - Alleviates allergy symptoms /Decreases allergic reactions; increases immunity to infections
Are there other benefits to DMSO?
Yes. DMSO can assist in Heavy Metal Detoxification. Heavy metals ( mercury, lead, aluminum, cadmium, arsenic, nickel ) are very difficult to detoxify from, and they are the root of many diseases.Sulfur is a mineral and a major ingredient of certain amino acids, which bind with minerals or heavy metals. Body drops heavy metals for minerals, which in this case would be sulfur. Amino acids substitute sulfur for toxic heavy metals, bind with them, and eliminate them via urination, defecation and sweating.Also, DMSO is efficient at scavenging free radicals. It is perfect anti-oxidant.
Can DMSO Help with Arthritis Pain?
DMSO Therapy is used as a natural anti-inflammatory solution for pain, circulation problems, arthritis, back pain, tissue damage and degenerative diseases.
The fact that DMSO is getting rid of bacteria and viruses, and able to bring down the swelling, inflammation and pain in tissues makes it easier to understand why this sulfur compound is useful in the treatment of arthritis and other related diseases. Clinical studies and patient results have demonstrated that DMSO used to alleviate the causes and symptoms of arthritic inflammation have been very successful.
How is DMSO used?
Our ICAM team will advise the number of sessions and frequency after a series of blood tests performed. Based on ones requirement, DMSO therapy can be used intravenously, intra-articular, intramuscular and also through topical skin applications.